Manual GPRS/EDGE Settings for Mobilink, Telenor, Ufone, Warid, Zong

You don’t want to call again and again to Help Line for getting the MMS or GPRS settings for your handset? Or you have the settings but you doubt they are correct. Many of TechReaders.com readers email me and ask me the details of MMS/GPRS settings for their mobile operators. I thought; why not provide details for all operators. This article will guide you with step by step process of activating MMS or GPRS for different networks in Pakistan i.e. Mobilink, Telenor, Ufone, Warid, and Zong. Let’s start with Mobilink.

Following details are for manual GPRS/MMS settings but you can always get settings by either calling help line or sending SMS. I would recommend help line option because you get the settings instantly. In case of SMS request, it could take up to 24 hours.

MOBILINK HTML/GPRS/MMS SETTINGS

Security Off
Authentication Normal

Telenor GPRS/WAP/MMS Settings

Telenor Logo

• Telenor GRPS Settings
    • Access Point Name (Apn)/Node: internet
    • Login/Username: Telenor (case sensitive)
    • Password: Telenor (case sensitive)
    • Prompt Password: No
    • Authentication: Normal
    • Homepage: http://www.telenor.com.pk
  • Telenor WAP Settings
    • Access Point Name (Apn)/Node: wap
    • Login/UsernameTelenor (case sensitive)
    • Password: Telenor (case sensitive)
    • Wap Gateway Ip: 172.18.19.11
    • Port (If Required) : 9201
    • Port (If Required For Http Handsets): 8080

• Telenor MMS Settings
    • Access Point Name (Apn)/Node: mms
    • Login/Username: Telenor (case sensitive)
    • Password: Telenor (case sensitive)
    • Wap Gateway: IP 172.18.19.11
    • Port (If Required): 9201
    • PORT (IF REQUIRED FOR HTTP Handsets): 8080
    • Relay Server/ Messaging Server: http://mmstelenor or http://172.18.15.1

Alternatively you can get these settings via SMS. For example for Nokia 6300;

For GPRS Internet
Write “Internet Nokia 6300” and SMS it to 131.
For WAP
Write “wap Nokia 6300” and SMS it to 131.
For MMS
Write “mms Nokia 6300” and SMS it to 131.

UFONE GPRS/MMS SETTINGS

Ufone Logo

• UFONE GPRS Setting
    • Connection Settings
    • Setup a new connection:
    • Access points>
    • Connection name: UfoneGprs
    • Data Bearer: Packet Data
    • Access point name: ufone.pinternet
    • Username & password: ufone
    • Prompt Password: NO
    • Authentication: Normal
    • homepage: wap.ufone.com
    • Options>Advanced settings> Set your phone IP address? Automatic
    • Now Go to Connection settings Again>Packet Data> Access Point> ufone.pinternet
  • UFONE MMS Setting

• Connection Settings
    • Setup a new connection:
    • Name is: “UfoneMMS”
    • Connection Name: Ufone.mms
    • AccessPoint: ufone.plmms
    • Everything else: default

Alternatively you can get settings either by calling Help Line or sending SMS to 222

[manufacturer<space>model] and send it to 222

• Proxy Serv. Address: 010.004.002.001
    • Proxy Port Number: 8080

Warid MMS Settings

• APN: mms.warid
    • Username:
    • Password:
    • (Username and password are blank for Warid Pakistan mms settings)
    • MMSC: 10.4.0.132/servlets/mms
    • MMSC Proxy: 10.4.2.1:8080
    • MMS Max Message Size:
    • MMS UA Prof URL:

ZONG GRPS/MMS SETTINGS

Zong Logo

• Zong GPRS Settings
    • Account name: zong
    • Access point: zonginternet
    • User name: (not require leave blank)
    • Password: (not require leave blank)
  • Zong MMS Setting
    • MMSC Center: http://10.81.6.11:8080
    • Account name: zongmms
    • Access point: zongmms
    • proxy: http://10.81.6.33
    • Port: 9201
  • Request Settings from SMS

Write “All<Space>Make<Space>Model” and send it to 131. For example, if you have Nokia 6300 you will write: “All Nokia 6300” and send it to 131

All<Space>Make<Space>Model and send to 131 (All Nokia 6300-> send it to 131)

If you need only GPRS settings then write an SMS as following

Internet<Space>Make<Space>Model and sent to 131

In case you don’t need GPRS or WAP and only want MMS, then follow this

MMS<Space>Make<Space>Model and sent to 131

Similarly, for only WAP setting on Zong number

WAP<Space>Make<Space>Model and sent to 131

Step 2: Once you send any of above given message, you will receive setting in an SMS. Save this SMS and you are done.

Hope that helps!

Related Posts

Filed in: Telecom Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

50 Responses to "Manual GPRS/EDGE Settings for Mobilink, Telenor, Ufone, Warid, Zong"

1. Aamir Khan says:

Sir, i have nokia 3230 mobile with warid connection and the problem is, i have configured almost every settings from different websites, from yours also but whenever i try to use internet on my mobile nokia 3230, it says, “cannot connect, check configuration settings”. Now please tell me what and where is the problem !

2. Noaman Azhar says:

I’m using Warid. By following the settings, I’m able to send MMS to Warid users but not to other operators. What’s wrong ?

3. faizan says:

4. Haroon says:

I am using zong internet on samsung f480v and i want setting for internet and email setting that can bring email direct on my mobile…please

5. Saqib says:

when i received mms on zong sim then deduct my Balance i dont know whats happed ??? please give me solution

6. Ali says:

PLZ SEND ME FREE TELENOR GPRS…..
    I REQUSTED TO EVERY ONE…..
    MY MOBILE IS NOKIA 3230….
    I M WAITING FOR ANY BODY REPLY PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ…..
    MY EMAIL IS aries_ali14@yahoo.com PLZ PLZ HELP ME…..

7. Omer says:

i am using these warid settings for internet and mms ..internet is working fine but mms is nt sending nor receiving. i am using nokia n95 orignal. plz tell me soln.

8. ali asghar khan says:

sir i have a gprs problem my mobile handset is htc hero and my conection is zong please send me gprs setting for my htc hero i will be thnkful

9. awais says:

@ali asghar khan – Yaar qasmay windows mobile ki koi smjh nhe aati kese krni hain

10. Sheraz Javed says:

@Saqib

my dear MMS has been charged on both ways
    sending or receiving

11. Sidra says:

I have sony ericsson c902 with a ufone connection .. Internet is going good but the mms settings do not get installed saying settings not valid .. What could I do? Please help ..

12. Sidra says:

@Saqib

Recieving an MMS also gets charged. .

13. @Sidra – You can contact Ufone Help Line. They can figure out what the actual problem.

About charges… Yes, Ufone charges for incoming and outgoing MMSs.

14. Abdullah says:

my mobile is samsung sgh-c160 i have settings bt it does not work help me

15. Usman says:

Hi Frnds! kon si company ka internet cheap hai?

16. Dear Friends please mujhy ye bataye k mery pass china ka set hy incoming cal screen py show hoti hy tu contact number aata hay contact name nahin aata hay ager and message mein bhi contact no. show hota hay contact name show nahin hota hay ager +92 k sath save krta ho tu message mein contact name show hota hay but incoming call mein name show nahin hota hay ager country code +92 remove krta ho tu message mein only number show hota hy incoming call mein name show hota hay please app mujhy iss ka hal sumjhain k kiss tarah contacts save keay jaye k message and incoming call mein contact name show ho ager app mujhy email krain gy tu app ka mamnoon rahoo ga

Regards,
    Najeeb Ur Rehman,
    Hyderabad.
    najeeb_sagar@yahoo.com & najeebmemon4800@aol.com

17. kajal says:

this was a brilliant post.
    A+ grade from my side

18. Adnan Qayum says:

I have nokia 6300 origional, When I send “ALL” to “131″ and when gprs settings comes and when I want save, then it can’t save and show settings failed , and then discarded, SO I want to know from u people, that what I shoul DO?

19. xjak says:

Dear Najeeb. Ap 2 contacts save kare ek +92 k sath or ek without +92. Ap ka problem solve ho jaye ga.

DEAR Adnan Q.
    Your configuration setting memory has been full. Del some settings to save new one.:-)

if still having problem do give me a call or sms. 03453823050

20. xjak says:

DEAR Adnan Q.

if still having problem do give me a call or sms. 03453823050

21. xjak says:

Dear najeeb:
    you have to save the contacts 2times. one with +92 and one without +92, Your Problem will be solved.

22. xjak says:

Dear Adnan Q:

Delete some old configuration settings tosave new one.

23. xjak says:

@Najeeb Ur Rehman
    Dear najeeb:

24. jani says:

Assalamo Alikum mery pas China made NOKIA E71 hy Warid ka connection hy plz
    MMS GPRS internet kie setting kasy karoon?
    plz Help me via male ( jani_pakistani77@yahoo.com) i ll be thankful to you

25. kaka says:

my mobile samsung champ c3303k …..and my sim is ufone …….mai nai ufone ki setting tu kar li magar mobile internet saysss that (request failed)what i do …….plz help

26. Sami says:

Sir Mera pass Sony Ericsson c902 Maine Settings b karli hai or settings save b hogai mms send karta hon tu sending pe hota outbox par phir queued Lika hua ata hai send nahi hota?

27. ali says:

Zong GPRS Settings
    Account name: zong
    Access point: zonginternet
    User name: (not require leave blank)
    Password: (not require leave blank)

Zong MMS Setting
    MMSC Center: http://10.81.6.11:8080
    Account name: zongmms
    Access point: zongmms
    proxy: http://10.81.6.33
    Port: 9201

Request Settings from SMS

28. NMJ says:

sir, can u tell me the prepaid internet of zong nd mobilink for blackberry? thankx

29. Allie521 says:

This post is my saviour. I had been trying for almost a month now to activate gprs on my cell and with your help it took me less than 10 minutes to configure. Sincere gratitude for helping me out !!

30. Owais says:

@Sami
    yar mere sath bhi yehi horaha hy.sendng show krta then qued then canceld.c902 he mere pas

31. younas khan says:

sir,
    My cell name is sony ericsson u1i satio, the messages do not send from it what’s the matter therefore i have already set the settin of the messages plz give me briefly explainition on my mail.
    i shall be very thankful.

32. uxama says:

salam all….i have samsung sgh-z150 and usS meiN GPRS oN nAi ho raha plzzzzzzzzz HeLp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

33. naxish says:

i have htc g1 cell phone but the problem is i dont know how to set gprs manually .. currently i am using zong sim card..

34. Atif Ali Memon says:

Assalamo Alikum mery pas China made NOKIA Cplus hy Warid ka connection hy plz
    GPRS internet kie setting kasy karoon?
    plz contact me via e_mail

Thanks

Atif Ali Memon

35. adnan says:

I have Samsung champ C3303k mobile. With warid settings the mini opera is not working in mobile . But with ufone sim mini opera is opening. the problem is that Mini opera is opening with warid connection in another mobile but not open in samsung champ. is it special settings for samsung champ with warid connection.

kindly reply

thannk you

36. Choti Duniya says:

any option for china mobile internet

37. KASH says:

@kajal – PLZ muje manual sating btaen jazz ki 0092**********

38. Girl says:

A.o.a,!
    1__ I have Nokia C1 01… please send me internet settings for my warid sim.. the above info is not working… plzzzzzzzzzz reply me via mail…
    Thanks alooooot for helping…..

2__2ndly my set is not sending *Picture messages* (I am not talking about MMS) but receiving it..Need help..
    God bless you..
    ALLAH HAFIZ..

39. Ali says:

dear i have sony ericsson w902 i need internet setting forthwith, setting mention in this site or my phone option are different in cant understand plz help

40. nisar says:

i have nokia x2 china and i am using jazz sim. plz tell me jazz internet setting.

41. hassi says:

i m using cihna handset but these setting iz not help ful nfor me so snd me jazz wap manual setting contact me or snd sms me on ths num 03136003971

42. khizra says:

i have nokia 6720 classic and my connection is zong but this sms configuration is not working with my phone.Can somebody help???

43. kamran says:

sir i m using sony ericsson k770i, but i’m unable to get the mms settings. as my phone requires manual settings. plz help me

44. Shaukat says:

sir i have a gprs problem my mobile handset is china G.mobile G11 and my conection is ufone and telenor. please send me gprs setting for my china G.mobile G11. I will be thankful.

45. raza says:

plz send me mobilink wap settings plzzzzz

46. raza says:

for nokia c1-03

47. Sohaib says:

yar plzzz mujhe sony ericsson k510i ka batao k ufone ki setting kese hogi plzzzzzzzzz..

48. Adnan says:

Dear sir, you have not mentioned the mobile streaming .my mobile is nokia 5130(express music). The settings received from Mobilink helpline are not saved (the message comes “verification failed, settings will be discarded”) all the settings are deleted and memory is free. I am using internet without any problem by personal settings but streaming does not occour. Tell me what should i do for video streaming?

49. Zarar says:

Need Nokia E71 settings. Above mentioned method is not working :l

50. Nomi Prince says:

Thanks sir…… !!!!

Thanks you very very much…. its really help full for my XP china mobile … So lovely …. really very like your post and article its help full.

Please sir if you allow me to post this article to my Blog with you referral link back to you this site , this would b very use full for me.. thanks in advc.

Thanks once again..!!!