Receive ZONG GPRS/EDGE, WAP, and MMS Settings Through SMS

You would need to call Customer Support Center and request them to send you GPRS/EDGE, WAP, or MMS Settings for your handset but you can save your time just by doing it yourself. Just follow the simple guidelines to activate ZONG GPRS/EDGE, MMS, or WAP.

To Activate All ZONG Services (GPRS/EDGE, WAP, and MMS):

Write a text message like this: All Make Model and send it to 131. For example: All Nokia 5800 and send it to 131.

For GPRS/Edge Settings:

Internet Make Model and send it to 131. For example: Internet Nokia 5800 and send it to 131.

ZONG Mobile InternetFor MMS Settings:

Write MMS Make Model and send it to 131. For instance: MMS Nokia 5800 and send it to 131

For WAP Settings:

Similarly, to receive WAP Settings just replace MMS with WAP. For example: WAP Nokia 5800 and send it to 131.

Once you receive your required service settings, you need to install them on your handset and do not forget to restart your mobile after installation.

Related Posts

Filed in: ZONG Tags: , , , , ,

12 Responses to "Receive ZONG GPRS/EDGE, WAP, and MMS Settings Through SMS"

1. ubaid says:

thanks 4 ur information it was really helpful!

2. muzna says:

how can i saved setting in samsung sgh-t519
    i recieved many more times setting but my GPRS and MMS still not actived. plz some body know very well about this, tell me

3. Abdullah says:

I messaged to 131 with the info but i just got the manual settings. How can i recieve the auto settings? I even called the call center, they told me i’l receive auto settings but then again i just got the manual settings!

4. zahid says:

@Abdullah
    for auto setting type from your mobie all nokia 6030 and send it to 131 it works on china mobile to this trick will help u

5. Awais says:

yar mobile pc ka sath attach kar ka net kaisy chlaty hain

6. ASIM JALAL says:

I HAVE A NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC SET
    I WANT TO ACTIVATE INTERNET ON MY MOBILE SET
    BUT I HAVE NO MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS JOB,,,,,,,

CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME
    HOW I CAN ACTIVATE INTERNET ON MY MOBILE SET…..?
    PLZ REPLY ME WITH FULL DETAIL IF YOU KNOW

ASIM JALAL
    FAISALABAD

7. NMJ says:

can any 1 tell me how to activate zong internet/gprs in my blackberry?

8. i have a nokia 2680s-2 mobil plese send me inter net setting and can i use youtube on it . plz reply me urgent.

9. zong k signal to thik kar do

10. zong setting send karo

11. Abid Ali says:

Hello….i’ve bought samsung galaxy s2 today, i can’t activate internet on my zong sim…zong send settings to me, but my mobile is touch screen, no save option appears, someone help who have used this mobile…Thank You

12. waqas samana says:

hie abid ali, if ur prob is solved plz lemme know as im facing the same prob on my samsung galaxy s2 to use zong’s gprs service