Ufone customers can now enjoy the newly introduced Daily On-Net SMS package which will enable them to send 500 SMS to any Ufone number daily for Just Rs. 2+Tax or Rs. 2.39 inclusive taxes.
Write short code “send” and send it to 611 to activate Daily On-Net SMS Package. i.e. Step 1: Write message “Sub” Step 2: Send to “611”
Validity of the package is 24 hours from the time of activation.
- This package is only valid for Ufone to Ufone SMS
- SMS to all other network will be charged according to customer’s tariffs.
- This service is available to all Prepaid Ufone customers on all packages.
- The service is accessible on all kinds of hand sets.
- Charges are exclusive of taxes.
- Users can subscribe to multiple SMS Packages.
- Daily On-Net SMS Package has highest Priority in case of multiple package subscription i.e. On-Net Package will be consumed first before other packages.
- The package is valid for a period of 24 hours from the time of subscription, but if the number of messages offered is consumed before 24 hours then the service will be expired before the validity period ends.
- The customer can check remaining free SMS by sending a blank SMS to 606.
- SMS to short code 606 and 600 will charged at Rs. 0.50 + tax or a SMS from customer’s SMS package.
- The customer can activate multiple SMS packages at the same time by sending a separate subscription SMS for each package. Both subscription charges will be deducted, remaining free SMS will be shown separately.
- The customer will be able to send SMS even after reaching zero balance, as long as the subscription is valid (available free SMS and within 24 hours).
- Upon auto-renewal of Daily SMS Package after 24 hours, remaining SMS from the previous day will not transfer over to the next day.
- The remaining valid free SMS will be available till expiry time even after un-subscription.
- If multiple Daily SMS packages are subscribed within 24hrs, auto re-subscription will be based on the last package subscribed.
- The customer can unsubscribe by sending “unsub” to 8611. Un-subscription will be charged at Rs.2 + Tax.
- Customers can subscribed to Daily On-Net SMS package multiple times, however, as policy only one package per day is allowed. If any customer is found subscribing more than one package, her/his MSISDN may be blocked