Ufone launched Uth Packages a while ago. Because of its popularity, I thought of writing about it. After Djuice and Glow, now Ufone is targeting the youth of country. There is nothing new about the package other than FNF and Night Call rates. All other call rates are high and cannot be considered as youth-friendly.
There is a deduction of Rs. 1+tax per day for the package which the youth might not like but SMS packages like 300 SMS/day for Rs. 2+tax/day is a cool offer for them.
On-net night calls at Rs. 1 per 30 seconds, which turns free after 2 minutes. So, overall user will have to pay Rs. 4 for an hour. MMS price is also decreased to Rs. 1 per 64 KB message.
- Rs. 1 + tax will be deducted daily.
- Package activation charges are Rs. 10 + tax.
- 5 FNF can be added (1 PTCL and 4 Ufone or 5 Ufone Numbers)
- Free calls after 2 minutes during nights are only for Ufone to Ufone calls
- Maximum call duration is 59:59 minutes
How to Subscribe?
Dial *22# to activate Uth Package.
For further details, visit ufone.com