ZONG Android IDEOS Priced at PKR 15,999/-

Android is growing faster and more than 75,000 application are available at Android market to download. ZONG has stepped into the Android business and introduced IDEOS for a very affordable price of Rs. 15,999/-. Yes, you read right. It is Touchscreen phone with many features of high-end mobile phones like GPS and WiFi. Also it is equipped with the latest operating system v2.2 froyo.

ZONG Android IDEOS 182x300ZONG Android IDEOS has other features of this handset are; Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor and Ambient Light sensor as well, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and an microSD slot.

Salman Wassay, Director Marketing, ZONG said;

“Currently the Android handsets have been priced at a premium. With Zong’s fair priced handsets, we aim to bring the emerging technology within the reach of a greater number of consumers in order to let them experience the state-of-the-art technology at affordable rates.”

Having said that, ZONG is also offering 6 months of free Internet (8MB per month) which is fair enough.

ZONG Android IDEOS Salient Features

• OS – Android OS, V2.2
  • CPU – 528 MHz Qualcomm Processor
  • 3.2 MP Camera
  • Bluetooth • GPRS/ EDGE
  • Wi-Fi
  • USB
  • GPS
  • Accelerometer
  • Proximity Sensor
  • Ambient Light Sensor
  • POP3 and Exchange Server Email Support
  • microSD Card Support (microSD card not included)

ZONG Android IDEOS PRICE: PKR 15,999/- or USD 200

Related Posts

Filed in: Featured, ZONG Tags: , , , ,

13 Responses to "ZONG Android IDEOS Priced at PKR 15,999/-"

1. Usman Khalid says:

Very good cell phone at very affordable price. I am thinking about buying it.

2. Shahid says:

At the price an Android Phone…. Unbelievable. Anybody bought it yet? What about the camera quality?

3. Qasim Khan says:

I love the style of ZONG Android IDEOS. Many features of high-end phones and the price is very affordable.

4. Zain shah says:

You keep thnkin i bought it!!!!! it is awsome

5. Hassan Shahzad says:

can you use a warid or mobilink SIM with it???

6. Originally Posted By Hassan Shahzad
    can you use a warid or mobilink SIM with it???

You will have to unlock it to use with any other network. Usually unlocking costs around Rs. 200/-

7. Hassan Shahzad says:

Thanx now i may BUY iT :)

Originally Posted By Zaheer Ahmed Khan

Originally Posted By Hassan Shahzadcan you use a warid or mobilink SIM with it???

@Zaheer Ahmed Khan -

8. Muhammad Ali says:

Hello All,

Today I visited zong franchise for buying the set. It looks great in the videos, pics and seem it has good features. Actually it got the good features and it has Android latest version Froyo 2.

But when I asked for a demo, they gave me the set. My first impression was ok. But when I starting using it, it was a complete failure. It has very low quality hardware. While grabbing the set you seem you have a toy in your hand. It got very very small screen which makes it more worst.

I hardly used that demo for 2 – 3 minutes and left the franchise.

So that was my experience. Please do post yours if you able to get hand on one.

But I think if its price bring down between 11K to 12K then one can think of buying it. In currant price 16K it is a totally bad deal.

Ali

9. Asif Hameed says:

zong android ideos mobile. it’s a symbian mobile or then it’s not ?

10. Asif, this is not a Symbian mobile. Andriod is Google Operating System which is installed on Zong IDEOS.

11. Raja says:

Gentleman, I have to buy an android phone in next few days. I have been looking at whats out there, I really don’t mind SLIGHTLY USED if I can get a super phone OR CLOSE!! I do like the IDEOS operating system of 2.2, thats why a 2.1 does not make sense, its like buying old technology. But reading the reviews some good some bad, like its a cheap feeling phone, is already putting me off the IDEOS…I am using a very old HTC windows, and anything will be better, but I thought if I have a budget of 15-20k why not look around for the best deal. But it does get a little complicated if you are not up with the latest tends. I really could use your advice. Most of you out there seem to know your phones and technology. Magic, Touch, Dream, Nightmare etc….???**??
    Please take some time and write. ( prefer the open environment of Google though)Thanks in advance.

12. Amir says:

@Shahid – I am using this phone, wanna unlock it to Telenor….
    Camera quality is good only in bright sunlight

13. Amir says:

Originally Posted By Hassan ShahzadThanx now i may BUY iT :)

Originally Posted By Zaheer Ahmed Khan

@Zaheer Ahmed Khan -

From where can I unlock this set in Islamabad?