0

LG Optimus Pad Brings High Graphics & Portability

Usually, only two major points are considered while purchasing a tablet - Portability and Resolution(viewability). The sizes of tablets vary from 7 to 10 inches.  You  have to compromise either with resolution or convenience. Large size tablets have good resolution and visibility but not handy. Whereas, small tablets are handy but you have to give up the resolution. Either way, you won’t be happy. Now LG brings a solution to your problem and introduces LG Optimus Pad.

LG Optimus Pad


Advertisements

LG Optimus Pad is very handy and weigh just 630 grams with a size of 8.9 inches. This tablet measures 149.9 mm along its horizontal axis with and aspect ratio of 15:9 and a WXGA resolution of 1280×780. According to a research, 70% people are protablity seekers are their problem seems to be solved now. They can enjoy portability and good resolution at the same time. Optimus Pad is also very handy for the remaining 30% who are forced to carry the large tablets just because they don’t want to give up the high graphics.

Arriving at an 8.9-inch size was the result of careful research of the relatively new tablet scene, as well as technical magic by our talented engineers. The result is exactly what consumers have been looking for: an easily portable tablet with full viewability.

LG Optimus PD is powered by world’s most powerful processor and having an unmatched processing speed. That means this tablet has everything a tablet-lover would want.

Follow us on twitter2Twitter and join our facebook2Facebook Fan Page or rss2Subscribe to Our RSS Feed

Related Posts

Enjoyed this article? Submit your email to receive daily news and updates.

***You must click confirmation link sent in email. If you don't see the email, check spam folder.


Filed in: News, Tablet PCs Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Submit Comment

© 2444 Tech Readers. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved. XHTML / CSS Valid.